For awhile now I have been toying with the idea of creating a unique hashtag especially for the TC. After my recent post on 6 Reasons Why Weekday Wine Drinking is Good for YOU! I thought it would be fun to create a hashtag around this concept.
Yep that’s right folks, I want us to all celebrate Weekday Wine Drinking via our social media channels using the #TCWeekdayWine hashtag. A BIG thank-you to those who helped me decide on the exact hashtag on Facebook!
I know it’s bit chunky and long however I want it to be completely unique, pretty self-explanatory and of course relevant to the blog.
How YOU can be part of the TC Blog
This is where you guys come in, if the hashtag gains some momentum then I would like to start featuring your social media posts on the blog and on my social media channels, whether this is through weekly/monthly roundup posts, we’ll just have to see how it goes. See who is using the tag here.
- Because you’ll be part of a totally awesome and fun wine-loving community
- It’ll be a great way to find out what others are drinking and maybe find some great wine recommendations
- You’ll have the chance of being given a shout out on my social media channels (that includes +4k followers on Twitter, +700 followers on Facebook, +1k followers on Instagram and +200 followers on Pinterest)
- If your post features on the weekly/monthly roundup post I’ll more than happy to link to your social media channel and/or blog/website
- If you use the hashtag in the launch month (September 2014) you’ll go into win a super cool prize, details will be up on my Facebook page shortly!)
What is the definition of #TCWeekdayWine?
TC = Travelling Corkscrew
Weekday = A day of the week other than Sunday or Saturday (Oxford Dictionary)
Wine = That alcoholic beverage we all love
So there you have it folks, now help me get this baby off the ground and make sure you tag all your social media posts with #TCWeekdayWine so I can hunt out what you’re drinking 🙂