It’s the Trip Advisor meets Zomato/Urbanspoon of the wine world. After launching in 2014, Vine Collective has grown to be a go-to tourism and wine resource for Western Australia. This user-friendly website provides you with regional overviews, winery information and real life reviews of cellar doors from people like you and me.
In 2015 the website branched out to include an online wine buying division which stocks a lot of amazing WA wines that you most probably won’t find in your local bottleshop. Many of the wines are from boutique wineries and they can be quite hard to track down if you live in Perth and don’t have the luxury of spending every weekend in one of the many tasty WA wine regions.
So enough fluffing around, how can you get your hands on a $35 Vine Collective wine voucher + earn even more free wine?
Last week, Vine Collective launched their Reward Program. Basically, you spread the word and you get rewarded. By spending a few emails you could end up with a free case of wine or two on your hands. Now we’re talking!
During the month of March 2016 I am going to send anyone currently on my subscription list and anyone who signs up using the form below or to the right in the sidebar an invitation to join Vine Collective and receive a $35 to spend on one of the Vine Collective Mixed Cases.
Once signed up, you can then invite your friends and family AND if they sign-up and spend their $35 credit then you’ll get another $35 credit to spend! So what are you waiting for….??
[jetpack_subscription_form title=”Subscribe to the TC Blog” subscribe_text=”Enter your email to subscribe to the blog and receive notifications of new posts alongside a $35 Vine Collective voucher if you sign up before 31st March 2016″]
Buying wine online from Vine Collective
I have to admit, it’s only been the last couple of years I have got stuck into buying wine online. I even did a breakdown of some of the wine websites and compared where to buy wine online a little while ago. So what do you need to know about buying wine online from Vine Collective?
- Vince Collective have put together around 7 expertly chosen 6 pack mixed cases of boutique Western Australian wines
- They are curated seasonally to match dining and drinking occasions. I.e. in summer a lean towards crisp aromatic whites and easy to drink fruit forward reds
- A mix of highly point scored wines and some indie gems from the new wave of winemakers doing things differently
- Vine Collective looks after the wine producers, taking half the margin of the major wine retailers
- All wines have online tasting notes for you to peruse/print off
- The 6-pack mixed cases start from $137 and range up to $166
- Secure checkout, so you know your credit card details are safe
- Delivery is approximately $10
- Delivery all over Australia
- Perth 1-3 days
- Country WA 3-5 days
- East Coast 4-6 days
*Free Credit only applicable on mixed case purchases.