I hear it time and time again, ‘but the Swan Valley is so far away’ – and that’s coming from people who live in Perth! I understand for some it is a bit of a trek but when you meet Perthians who have been to the SV once or twice in their lives and are big winos, well it’s a darn shame! That coupled with the fact the Swan Valley wines aren’t widely accessible to buy from local liquor shops means a lot of people are missing out on the stunning wines coming out of one of the closest wine regions to a major city in the world! But don’t fret guys, I have done my research and found a number of Swan Valley Wineries who will deliver to your door!
So this Christmas and in 2017 I urge you to order wine online from the Swan Valley (if you can’t make it to the cellar doors), support local businesses and drink good wine as a result of it! Here is a list of some fantastic Swan Valley wineries you can order from online today:
If you love your wines with an Italian flair, then look no further.
- Orders can be made only by the carton (12 bottles)
- Shipping is free for the Perth Metro area and all areas outside of this in Australia is $25
- International orders are possible, shipping costs will be calculated based on queries
Read more about Ambrook Wines.
Black Swan Wines
- Black Swan have everything from Sparkling to white, red and fortified available to purchase online
- Shipping within Perth Metro looks to be about $15-20 per case
Read more about Black Swan Wines.
Chesters have some cracking wines available to purchase online alongside oils, dukkahs and mustards. Read more about Chesters.
Shop Now >>
Edgecombe Bros don’t have an online shop, however you can place an order through an online form and they’ll call you back to arrange delivery and payment over the phone. Read more about Edgecombe Bros.
Similar to Edgecombe Bros above, you can submit an online form to arrange a delivery.
What’s cool about Faber’s online shop is you can buy pre-designed mixed packs too.
- Plus Faber offer free shipping Australia-wide which is pretty good!
- They also have a secure e-Path payment system
Garbin Estate Wines
These guys have a great range of wines available to order online with bottle prices starting from a mere $17.
- Standard shipping to Perth addresses is $15 per case
- Credit cards and PayPal is accepted via their Shopify checkout
Harris Organic Wines
If you admire sustainability and organic products then look no further than the Harris Organic website. The online shop is easy to find your way around and there is plenty of info on the wines and spirits available.
- Wines can be shipped to all Perth addresses ($10 postage) alongside to the rest of Australia, the USA, UK, Europe, Singapore, Hong Kong, NZ and Japan
- Shipping costs will differ for all locations – costs are confirmed once you reach the checkout
- Payment can be made online via EFT, credit card or PayPal
- Minimum order: 1 bottle
Read more about Harris Organic Wines.
Jane Brook Estate
You can buy wine online via Jane Brook’s ‘Virtual Cellar Door’. There are also lovely gift packs to purchase which would make lovely Christmas gifts!
- Shipping is free to all destinations except if you’re ordering the Sparkling Gold (you’ll need to get in touch with the winery to organise shipping on this very special bottle)
- Minimum order is 12 bottles, however anything over this and you’ll get 10% discount!
Read more about Jane Brook Estate.
Jarrah Ridge Wines
You can either search by grape variety or colour on the Jarrah Ridge online shop.
- Minimum order is 6 bottles and orders must be made in multiples of 6
- A 6 bottle purchase will receive 7.5% discount and has a shipping cost of $15
- A 12 bottle order will gain you 15% discount and free shipping
Read more about Jarrah Ridge Wines.
You can purchase all the Lancaster Wines online and for some you can go as far as ordering multiple vintages. Plus you can order gift vouchers too!
- Orders must be in multiples of 6 and minimum order is 6 bottles
- Orders can be a mix of wines or straight
- It’s also important to know Lancaster Wines are not in any bottle shops, they are exclusively available online or via the cellar door in the Swan Valley
- Shipping to the Perth metro area is $8
- WA country delivery is $15 per case
- Interstate delivery is $25 per case
Read more about Lancaster Wines.
Little River Winery
LRW have a great range of sparkling, whites, reds and fortifieds available online.
- Orders must be by the carton (12 bottles)
- Delivery is free anywhere in Australia
- Mixed cases available
Mandoon Estate’s online shop is very user-friendly and providers a lot of information to the online shopper.
- Delivery typically takes 3-10 business days Australia-wide
- Mandoon offer a money back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied with your wines
- You’ll receive 10% discount on orders of 12 bottles or more
Read more about Mandoon Estate.
Olive Farm Wines
The entire range from OFW (which is pretty extensive!) is available online for purchasing.
- Delivery to the Perth Metro is $7, WA country and interstate up to 3 bottles is $15 and 4 or more bottles is $25
Read more about Olive Farm Wines.
Bottle prices in the Pandemonium online store start at $15!
- There are special discounts across the store such as 10% on 6 bottles and 20% on 12 bottles
- Payment is via PayPal
- Perth Metro shipping is around $8 per case
Read more about Pandemonium Estate.
Pinelli Estate Wines
You can buy all the premium Pinelli Wines online alongside their 2 litre flagons.
- Pinelli offer free shipping anywhere in Australia on purchases of 12 bottles or more
- Orders of less than $12 will incur a shipping cost
Read more about Pinelli Estate.
The Sittella online wine shop has a great selection and plenty of info on each wine available.
- Minimum order of 2 bottles is required or ordering in multiples of 6 or 12 bottles
- All online orders will receive a 15% discount on the normal cellar door prices
- Shipping is free within the WA Metro and for regional WA orders shipping will be $10 per case and for the rest of Australia a $20 per case shipping cost with incur
Read more about Sittella.
If you’re particularly looking for awesome fortified wines (port-styled wines) then Tali is your go to!
Tylers have a small production, so when you can get your hands on their wines – you’re pretty lucky! Read more about Tyler’s Vineyard.
- Free delivery Australia-wide
- Personalised labels available – simply upload the photo you want on your label to the order form and the team at Tyler’s will send you a proof to check prior to printing and adding to your bottles – what a fab Christmas gift!
Ugly Duckling Wines
Whilst they don’t have an online shop, you can download an order form from the website and email it through to the cellar door to arrange delivery and payment. Read more about Ugly Duckling Wines.
Upper Reach Winery
Upper Reach have a fabulous, easy-to-use online shop. Alongside purchasing wine you can also buy tickets to upcoming events and book accommodation at their onsite vineyard cottage.
- They typically always have a great online incentive, such as currently if you buy 2 cases valued at over $480 you’ll get a free case of the 2014 Gig Shiraz Grenache
- You can purchase straight or mixed cases
- Postage to the Perth Metro is approximately $10
Read more about Upper Reach.
Windy Creek Estate
Windy Creek have an easy one-page online ordering form.
- Orders must be 6 bottles or multiples of this
- Mixed cases can be done
- Shipping starts at $8 for the Perth Metro
Read more about Windy Creek Estate.
So there you have it folks! As you’ll see the majority of Swan Valley Wineries do offer delivery. If they don’t have an online shop or anything about ordering online on their website, just give them a call and I’m sure they’ll be able to help you organise something. No excuses not to drink local!