Being a born and bred Kiwi – New Zealand wine has a very special place in my heart. If you’ve checked out my About Me page then you’ll know I started working at a local winery in Northland at 15 years old as an unofficial cellar hand. As you can probably tell, it was this experience that set me on my wine loving path through life.
I have always had a love for travel which means I am yet to get my itchy feet back home after leaving the beautiful shores of NZ around the age of 21 – therefore I don’t have a ton of New Zealand wine content on the site, but I am definitely working on it! If you’d like to contribute a guest post or some ides, please contact me.
In the meantime here’s what I have been up to when it comes to New Zealand wine travel:
- Vilagrad Wines – Hamilton (Waikato)
- Omata Estate Wine & Pizza – Russell
- White Diamond Wine at Longview Estate – Northland
- Amisfield Winery ‘Trust the Chef’ Degustation Lunch – Queenstown
- Lunch at Villa Maria, Auckland
- Lunch & Wine Tasting at Soljans Estate, Auckland
- Brancott Estate nee Montana