How does this sound – Sauvignon Blanc and Orange Soy Glazed Fish?
What makes this Sauv Blanc special?
- It’s amazing value at $10 a bottle – perfect for everyday drinking
- It was awarded a silver medal (4 stars) in the Australian Showcase Magazine
- It’s made from grapes grown in New South Wales Riverina wine region
- Its ‘theme song’ is Vogue by Madonna (yes all of Georgie’s wines have a matching 80s tune!)
- All of Georgie’s wines are made to drink now, not to gather dust in the cellar
- Georgie worked for the likes of Leasingham, Knappstein, Pikes, Taylors and Kilikanoon before starting her own fun and rather electric range of wines in 2015
The wines are definitely worth checking out, including this Sauvy B which went down a treat for us!
Here’s my tasting note:
It’s a lemon and lime colour in the glass. Hints of minerality, crisp citrus and Chinese gooseberries rise up from the glass. While in the mouth it’s easy-drinking and deliciously juicy with plentiful fruit flavours.
This wine was sent to me as a sample, I was under no obligation to post about it.
All opinions are based on my own taste buds. Wine is subjective & always evolving, so make sure you drink what you enjoy!